The term ‘MICHAEL I HOLDSWORTH LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “Holdsworth Head Office,The Mill Manchester Road,Tideswell Derbyshire, SK17 8LN. Our company registration number is Registered in England No. 2027459. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MICHAEL I HOLDSWORTH LTD 's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to maintain correct pricing on the website, however circumstances beyond our control require the effective price to be that ruling on the date of despatch.
- Whilst every effort is taken to give a full product name and description, we recommend referring to the description on the original product packaging or contacting our sales office for full details.
- Images are used as a guide only.
- Trading terms & conditions are detailed on our Account Application Forms which are available to view and download on the website.